Welcome to Winnisquam Bible Church! WBC is a church plant of Hill Village Bible Church located in Hill, New Hampshire. In 2020, the Lord blessed and increased HVBC to the point where more room was needed to fit the congregation, and after much prayer, the Lord led HVBC to use its’ congregation to help plant churches in the neighboring areas.
WBC is a local assembly that meets at 614 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH. We are followers of Jesus Christ who seek to obey the Bible and reach its' community with the Gospel of Christ. We seek to meet together in order to worship the Lord, pray together, and be taught from the Word of God. If you are interested in learning more about God and the Bible please feel free to come and attend our services. You may also call or email if you have any questions.
Edify The Believer
Our purpose is to love God and have a personal relationship with Him. We grow together, in Christ, through the study of His Word.
Exalt The Lord Jesus Christ
We believe the Bible is God’s Word, and has authority over us in all matters of faith and living.
Evangelize The Lost
We are unwilling that any person should miss an opportunity to hear the good news of what God has done for them.
What We Believe
Among other Biblical truths, we maintain the following:
The divine plenary inspiration of both the Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. We also affirm the power of God’s word to accomplish His purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. For God’s revelation in Christ and in Scripture is unchangeable.
– The Tri-unity of God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
– The essential, absolute, eternal Deity, and real and proper, but sinless humanity of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
– His virgin birth.
– His substitutionary, expiatory death, in that He gave His life “a ransom for all.”
– His resurrection from among the dead in the body in which He was crucified, His ascension back into heaven, and the Second Coming of this same Jesus in power and great glory.
– Man’s total ruin because of the Fall.
– Salvation, the effect of regeneration by the Spirit and the Word, not by works, but by grace through faith.
– The everlasting life of the saved, and the everlasting suffering of the lost.
– We are Dispensational, therefore we are pre-tribulational, and pre-millennial in our escatology.
– We are seperatists concerning our associations.
– We are baptistic concerning our mode and candidates for baptism, as well as in our church polity.